Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: fun in osaka

Recovering from the long trip....so will make it sweet and short.

Did try Amour soapland in Osaka. It's sumata only, no sex. But the nuru mat play gets the job done.

Also walked around Matsushima Shinji. It's located right off Kujo station. Due to the early hour of 12:15pm, not many ryoteis were open yet. From the few that were, girl quality definitely was inferior to Tobita, hence the lower price. Of note, they do have shower inside. I made a b line for Tobita without trying.

For Fukuoka, most soaplands are concentrated on the southern tip of the islet Nakasu. I tried Gingira Stage and Miracle Box. Therefore, they are foreigner friendly. I would say half of them are. Most of them offer honban (sex). With economy in the tank, the Japs have no choice but to swallow their superiority pride and welcum foreigners with the dough. Hot Point Group stood out as one which does not allow foreigners still.

With soapland and herusu, the majority let you choose from heavily PS'ed photos with faces blurred out or bodies only. If you check out Jap girls on the street, you will notice most Jap girls are neither pretty nor sexy. So you have to be very naive to believe the girls in the photos are that much hotter than the ones you see outside, or delusional to wish that all hot girls work in the soap industry. It's like playing Russian roulette with only one empty chamber. Consider yourself very lucky to end up with one who meets your sexpectation. Most girls in soap will probably register no higher than a 6 on my scale.

With that said, there was one place that blew away my sexpectation; namely, Tobita Shinji. Here, most girls will rate above 7 in looks, and below 4 in service. But, heck, I will take a cold stunner over a warm shrinker any day. Most importantly, you can see the real person up close before you decide.

I collected total of 5 lollipops from Tobita. One was from a stunner who could have passed as a Movie super star. Amazingly beautiful face! Premium wagyu! Made me wonder why a girl of such beauty would end up where she was....until I realize she probably could make US$1000-2000 a day.

I will enjoy these lollipops as I return home. It's funny how lollipops will never taste and mean the same again.

PS. Here is a drone video I made while in Kyuushuu-

PS. Tobita has almost a hundred year history of being a designated brothel district. It's even listed as a cultural heritage site in Japan. Don't think they allow any non-Jap to work here. As far as I could tell, all the girls I had spoke native Japanese. Here is what Wiki has to say- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobita_Shinchi

Cheers!

Last edited by NijozanSameSame; 04-01-2017 at 10:57 AM.