Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fun in osaka

Big thanks to bros antiwhy and Blurt detailed explanation, I managed to find Tobita Shinchi and tasted my first Jap girl. First try I couldn't find it, too impatient and not taking notes of important landmarks, i.e. TA MA DE supermarket and the pachinko. Once I was in the area, oh man it was houses after houses, each girl more beautiful than the one before I reached there around 3PM on week day, and many of the houses were open already.

I finally picked this girl, very pretty, pale skin (from her face I'm almost sure she's mix Jap and ang moh), wearing skimpy top, jeans short, and a cowboy hat. She was big boned tall type, and looking at the huge tits spilling out of her top, I guessed they must be fake... surprise, they are real and not saggy at all.
Upstairs she showed me the menu, I chose 16000 yen for 20 minutes. The option for 11000 yen/15 minutes is only for extension. While she went down to give the money to mama san, I undressed and clean myself with wet wipes on the table. She came back with cold tea, and undressed herself. I noticed she didn't use KY, but put some nuru gel on my capped kkj.

This place is ideal if you don't mind to just "shoot and go" and not fussy about not having shower. Location wise, it's only 2 stations away from Namba, which is the main shopping area. So, even if you can just disappear from your group for 1 hour, that should be enough time