View Single Post
Old 21-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
think the teams need to do all they can to take turns to either outbid or upsell the big teams. of course, chelski and manure being the biggest suckers.:

regardsing the hargreaves issue, its ABM - anywhere but manure, man. hargreaves is a holding midfielder, direct replacement. how ironic if spurs can use manure's $ (for carrick) to get hargreaves... poetic
well bro, sadly all those big $ transfers are just the thing managers and agents want. somewhere somehow, some "clever" people will pocket something here and there. but nowdays many big clubs are all relying on sponsors and advertisers money to pay the big players' wages, otherwise 100k etc per week for just 1 player is a sin.

its a bit puzzling why alex still wanted hargreaves after getting carrick. i saw alan smith playing for the reserves on ch107 or 108 recently. he's got 2 holding midfielders ready for action now. and i cant imagine alex's expression if hargreaves joins spurs.