View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Busy week. So after round one just rest order drinks again and got four hands massage while recovering chit chat abit while having them both massage me. After awhile J starts frenching me while K starts licking my cock which was slowly waking up. When cock hard j wanted her turn as she loves my hard cock so she proceeded to deep throat me while i was playing sucking and licking K boobs. Asked K to kneel above me while J was sucking i was eating K wet pussy and fingering her. Nxt asked K to lie down while i face fucked her while eating J pussy in doggy position. Laid down and J just sat on my now hard cock.....she rode me hard and fast while frenching with K who was sitting on my face dripping wet....after J came it was K turn to ride me while i cleaned up J pussy. After K came asked J to lie down while I told K to lie on top of J. Started fucking J first and alternating to fuck K. Fucking 2 young tight holes was heavenly hehehehe told them to reverse position and continued pumping. Was getting tired so asked K to suck and lick my cock again afterwhich told J to bring out the lubricant bent K over and fucked her doggy. Piak piak piak piak man this bitch was so fucking wet. Pulled out and J applied lubricant to my throbbing cock. Positioned her in doggy and started to slowly penetrate her fucking tight ass. Slowly but surely my cock started going deeper and deeper while J was moaning and telling me to fuck her slowly first. K was dumbfounded as she was still an anal virgin and this was the first time she's seeing it actually done. And to her cousin no less hehehehe. When my cock was now fully inside properly settles started to pump J ass slowly wanted to enjoy the sensation. K was looking at my cock going in and out Js ass told her to come up and french me while tickling my balls. Started to increase my pace feeling the eruption in between my loins fucked her hard and fast while J was shouting at me to fuck her harder w your fucking hard cock!!! God i love your hard cock in my ass!!!! (Think next room could surely hear us) fuuuuuuuuuuuuck im cumming!!!! Pumped her til i emptied all my soldiers........... She slumped down while K looked and my cum flowing out of J ass. She asked J how was it J said it was incredible and K should try it hehehehehehe. I love this girl hehehehe where was she when i was younger
Went to wash up. After J went to wash up while me and k were left in the bed so we frenched and me fingered her again hehehehehe when J finished K was about to cum! J was suprised and joined the fun by sucking on the other boobs while i did the other side. After awhile K came again damnnnnnnn bed was soooooooo wet. K went to shower while me and J cuddled and frenched. K came out of the shower wiped and laid down beside me. Had a young hot gal on the left and on the rigth....life could'nt be better they both snuggled up to me to rest and recover abit...................
Hope bros enjoy and support my thread.... Keep hunting and keep pumping hehehe part 3 cumming soon.