Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
callmetum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: SG Chinese Guy Looking For LTR with Genuine Couples

Sounds like fun.

No jio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaRomeoo View Post
18th March 2017 - 1st Meetup with G & K (Part 3 of 3)

I decided to let G take over so I recapped with a flavored condom. G said something in Berhasa to K and she obediently got on her knees infront of him.

K was sucking on G's bulging tool. G signaled on me to come over to join them.

K inserted my cock into her slutty mouth while holding onto my tool with her left hand as she jerked G off with her right hand.

She took turns sucking and jerking off G and me consecutively, going back and forth.

G wanted me to continue pleasuring his wife. I obliged. I sat on the bed and K got on top of me. She inserted my bulging cock into her glorious hole with her hand.

I felt like the Osim AR-gallop as she began moving her hips on her own riding me.

My hands were free and I grabbed her boobies as she bounced up and down.

I brought my face towards her nipples, I licked and sucked on them. K let out a moan and rode me even harder.

K's pussy felt so wet, I was beginning to lose sensation. I decided to take the reins.

I grabbed her butt tightly and started slamming her down hard onto my shaft.

G went into the toilet and left me alone with K. I then remembered G telling me he wanted to see me execute this position on K.

I decided to give him a surprise. G came out and saw me pounding K from behind and immediately grabbed his phone to take a photo.

K continued moaning in pleasure.

I pushed K onto her side and pounded her hard from behind while smacking her butt at times in between.

K was moaning non stop in pleasure (see how her hands are grabbing onto the headrest of the bed).

I unloaded my hot thick cum onto her lower back. Helped her clean up before cleaning up myself.

I came back out to see K riding G. Wow she really is a horny devil and still wants more. G asked me to cap back on to let her give me a blowjob.

As I needed to rest my big brother, I kindly declined and sat down on the arm chair watching them.

A few minutes later I felt horny and put on a flavored condom. G and K saw this. K clipped up her hair and walked over.

She knelt down and started giving me head again. G said K really loves to suck. I sat in in the chair feeling like a king enjoying myself.

I talked to G as K serviced me for quite awhile. I then asked them what did they have for dinner?

When they told me they haven't eaten, I suggested we end the session. It was already 8.30pm.

Although I was craving another round but eating dinner is more important.

I recommended them the Salted egg pork ribs rice at Far East Plaza on the top level.

We chatted a bit more. G asked me if he could have the green mask I used during the session as a souvenir. I gave it to them before leaving.

<The End>

Pictures will be coming soon. Psps. Busy at Herafeen's karaoke