View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post

House: Emmanuelle
Girls : Bliss

Looks: young and a bit chubby face
Body: a bit chubby but her boobs is porportional to her size
Communications: speak a bit of english
Boobs: C or D very big and real...
Bbbj : will BBBJ and and will AR you until i surrender
French: Yes...
service and attitude: she is young and willing to learn and try and try...very good attitude girl
Massage : provide massage in shower and in room
RTF: Yes, likely in coming future

Any particular details: i have supported emauelle OKT since xiaojie the young SYT ang pai. Hope superman will bring in more SYT ang pai.

Also tried Bliss today, after reading bro fwchong's FR earlier.

Looks :- GND type. Greeted me at the door with a hastily worn dress, unzipped, long hair dishevelled, minimal makeup and with her sleepy eyes; i found it a turn-on.

Figure :- Wouldn't say she is "chubby". More like big-boned, healthy bmi figure. She is definitely young as when i got my hands on her later on, her body, including those magnificent boobs, felt taut and firm, no flabby feeling at all. Luckily she is taller than advertised, probably closer to 165cm, so everything looks proportional.

Boobs :- I booked her specially for these. Fantastic pair and natural. C or even D i am not sure as i rarely encounter these sizes in natural state.

BBBJ :- Felt inexperienced, keep licking instead of sucking. Had a tough time getting my CIM for round 2.

Painting and fingering allowed, easy to make her wet. Small bush. Spend some effort here and she will be very eager later on.

FJ :- Like doing it with a shy gf. Less than 10min already boomz because of her killer combi of boobs and gfe. Pulled out and COB, pretty messy as usual.

GFE :- Hers is the quiet kind of gfe with lots of cuddles, touching and frenching. Lately my dental hygiene seems to be super good Didn't get any massage like fwchong but i was content to just spend some quiet time with a nice, warm girl today.

Overall :- Willing to serve and very accomodating. And not forgetting those luscious (.)(.), worth a visit for the natural wonders. She asked for payment before the session but i still added tips after that, for the service and for messing her beautiful hair twice