View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I spent almost 2 hrs there......taking pics n roaming ard. I guess i most likely wont visit again as it is out of the way.....so i took many pics......haha.
The problem seemed to be going back.....
There is a taxi tent just outside the temple.......turn right.
Ojek again.....was quoted 25k to fomosa.....ok....
Going back appears to be faster.....ask the ojek to drop me at sari jaya coz i wanted to visit the barber.
Great haircut plus shave ......25k.
Just curious,if anyone here has tried any Hair Saloon in Batam that has hanky panky?

Hehehe...i dont ask this question for nothing. I will be looking into this kind of places soon.

Quote:
Went back hotel to wash up.....hanky panky time.
I remember happy massage 8.....ah.....found it based on bro newyorker n nono's messages.
Directly opposite prima asia seperate by a smelly big canal.
Enter n got like 15 chicks. Consider is 4.45pm btm time.
The mummy looks like indian n speaks good english.
Quality not bad....saw one sexy chinese looking cewek who looks like those sg ol.....chio....quoted 1.4m.....but mummy say will lower to 1.3m....
Saw the chick holding a smartphone......oops.....anyway price to high.....unless can reduced to 1m.....but no chance ba.....so walk out
Hehehe...Happy 8 was never a low priced booking joint to start off with. In my perspective,it is the 2nd highest priced booking joint. Anyway,glad you found that place. 1.3 million rupiah girls there are those "cute-looking" girls,hehehe...the mami told me,if i want those cute cute kind,surely will be 1.3 million rupiah and above,hehehe...1.2 million rupiah can still be achieve during weekdays with a good bargaining technique,be it with taxi or not. (i am speaking on my own perspective,other bros experience may be different)

Quote:
Decided to go Nice massage.....took the suite room for 1 hr massage....choose a lady from the pic album.
Was led to 2nd floor.....the suite room not much to shout at....mattress on the floor n a tissue box. Lights very dim. Lucky no mosquitoes.
Massage lady arrive....as usual , the pic was touch up n the real one looks much older.
Still acceptable. Massage skill nothing much to say.
What piss me off is she brought hp inside n she spent some time chatting n whatsup.
It was only 20 mins n she pop the GQ. Open mouth 200k for hj....but managed to bring down to 100k....but no taking off clothes.....what the heck.....just grab her boobs w clothes on. All done n it is only 40 mins n she keeps yawning....
See? Some bros can have a good time,some bros can have a not-so-good time in the same place served by different girls. I usually dont choose girls from album,i ask receptionist to get a girl who can do good massage and off i went to the room,hehehe...everyone's habit is different.

Quote:
Went to dc mall to eat my dinner at BFC. Went to diamond mart to buy my groceries.
Went back hotel to drop off my stuffs.
Still got time.....so decided to go Sunboss.
There are many ppl.....and the prices ar indeed attractive.
The changing room even needs an attendent. The first is for ladies n the guys will be on the 2nd lvl.
I spent abt 2 hrs there....many great stuffs.
But buying trousers n jeans will posed a problem becoz most sizes are 27 to 30.
There are a couple of nice jackets worth taking a look....n bermudas too.
Didnt bought anything coz not in need....
Went back hotel as the store announced it is closing soon.
Just in time to catch the man u v soton match.....
Ended first day.....
Glad to know you like the Sunboss at Citywalk. Try take a look at their sports shoes on the 2nd floor. I bought quite a load of it back to Sillypore,hehehe...and at S$10 to S$18 a pair.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info