Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
raymondlim346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

who is Dada ? 122 bw ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Coincidentally I bumped into Dada a few days ago in Chinatown.... I had known her more than 20 yrs ago when she was working in GL previously. To catch up on old times I accompanied her for her shopping and then went to a nearby ktv for some drinks. She rested at my place as it was too late to return to JB. While her facial features not change much but her body was twice her previous size. Dada confirmed her weight has nearly doubled and she is now close to 70kg..... even joke to ask me sponsor her for slimming course. Her figure now is nothing like Lydia Sum as described by one bro but is more like Jo Lopez as most of her extra weight has gone to her lower body so she has an extreme obese butt and thick thighs while her upper body has only a little tummy fat. Her boobs gone up one size too.

Anyway she is thinking of calling it quits after being in this industry for so long as she desire to have a child. She did mention she might migrate to Japan as she has a Japanese online "boyfriend" and had met up with him once in KL. They are keeping in contact regularly and she will quit and fly to Japan once he proposes to her.