Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

As promised, FR for Piano (Thaifairy)

Thanks bro Lucifer for the recommendation.

Location: 10/10 New place according to piano, very convenient and not in the danger areas which we all try to avoid Room was spacious too. Bros may want to bring your own towels, v hard to dry with the ones provided.

Looks: 7/10 definitely not a syt, but won't reject. Says she's 25. Had light makeup on.

Bbbj- 9/10 good suction and dt whole shaft.

Shower: SOP - we wasted some time figuring out how to switch to the shower head (yes there's a bath tub) but she bathed tgt only in between shots. Guess because the shower head wasn't the hand held kind, water splashes everywhere.

Boobs: All natural. Its dam soft. Nice to fondle squeeze motorboat all.

Body: Quite a lot meat, so those looking for model body long leg all, can skip her. Great ass for doggy and below not shaved. Height maybe 158?

FJ: Pussy wet n warm after some fingering, nvr paint. Sensual moaning not those jav kind.
Accommodating to various positions. 1st shot cim. Love the piak piak sound doing missionary with her. Turned on max by the sound, make me screw her real hard n fast. Unload second shot in helmet.

Gfe: 7.5/10
Easy to talk to, although her English rip. Use translator communicate. Friendly and bubbly. Got a massage from her. A for effort. Always ask "my service ok? 5555"

Says she doesn't like drinking so don't come bonk her after a drinking session, surely won't get kisses from her 😅.

Speaks french. Gfe can't score higher cause my Thai shit so is her English. Chicken and duck. 7.5 all based on the love I've got during the session.

Rtf: Schedule don't permit. She's here for 6 more days I think.

Happy bonking bros.

Last edited by candypro; 05-12-2017 at 11:49 PM.