View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Fr for Nicky @ AA

Once again i am free and horny this morning and looked for my usual OKT.
As my timing is quite rigid so i usually ask for a girl he recommend at my required timing.

Nicky greeted my with a short dress, i can see her boobs are big for that body, some ass meat can be seen while she walking too...very sexy haha. Overall nice body and good looks.

Looks 8/10: Good looking to me, feels more demure then cute to me.
Body 8/10: Although boobs are enhanced but the nipples are nice, not big eraser types haha. Its a good view when she pumps you from on top. Best part is she put them to good use by boob fucking me
BBBJ 8/10: I have high standards in this department and she didnt dissapoint, she mixed some lub and water if i am not wrong. Then she blows you with good suction and those hands moving up and down together, not many women have hands that are hardworking if you know what i mean.
FJ 8/10: She did half the job to make herself cum because she wants to cum, second half was me pumping her hard and fast in a few positions. Second round took quite long because i just unloaded 3 rounds last night in JB haha. Nevertheless i cummed in the end exhausted.

Overall 8/10: she is my type of preference in terms of looks and service, more importantly we can chat over the same topics making the atmosphere at ease. I would fuck her again if time permits.

On a side note, i have heard many times feedback from girls that they are willing to french or blow 'better' looking at the guy's personal hygiene. If you are clean and well kept you tend to receive better acceptance. Cant blame them since everyone have their preference and limits. You wont want to eat a pussy with smell too.