View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 14
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Just Finished a session with Yumi from Paradise888

i have visited the paradise stable a few times because i like their location and its different and classy, i like to bonk in a clean and big bed and plus point is the girls are also above average in my opinion.

anyway without ranting too much lets go on to yumi. i would say mid twenties, petite, quit fair not those dark dark type. and great body. natural B cups with suckable nipples. and boy did i suck those nipples. =) i am a tits man.
to break the ice i bought some chocolates, i find usually this gets me a better session, 6 bux investment brings multiple fold returns hahahaha
shower was good and foreplay was better, i like her bbbj, wet slurpy and i had to flip her over to attack her or else i would have cum. spent alot of time on those tits. and gave her a paint job which she did a great job of squirming and cumming. told me please fuck me in thai. so i immediately capped and ppenetrated her, i always accede to a womans request, i am a gentleman that way. =)
i only lasted less than 3 mins, couldnt hold back and came in her in missionary. she ask me why so fast finish, i want more.
i told her ok please give me 5 mins we will fuck much more. she gave me a naughty look and come to cuddle with me.
show me her pictures on the phone and instagram, and before you know it i was ready for 2nd round.
i wanted to taste her pussy again and i told her to 69 me so she could blow me as well. spent a good 10 mins locked in a 69 and she capped and cowgirled me. rode me using all the different techniques grinding then leaning and pumping and finally the squat which is my weak point cos i cant last long in that position, blissful orgasm is what can be said about what happened next.
i am visiting her tomorrow again, this one deserves a RTF