View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Ddog went Thermae 8pm... ordered juice 60baht. A lot Koreans, and some Japanese buffed, some older SG gentleman. Saw groups of young Koreans sitting, asked them if ok to sit beside them, they nodded with a smile. Ddog also slim, tall with goatee, but not as tall more in between Japanese-Korean, more Shibuya street look. Not the best looker... but need to get a gal who likes Ddog instead, in order to have more chemistry, Ddog told self.....
Hhmm, really dun wanna steal ur thunder, but was curious y do u treat the FLs there like machiam coyote or waitress in Hooters? Since they’re FLs & r mostly (if not all) juz interested to get the most frm ur pocket, I find it hard to understand y do u bother to try “fishing” the FL. Not as if they’ll reject u or quote u a Hi exorbitant price (unless they’re choosy or u’re sibeh ugly) They shoot every men they think got chance 1 wif that kinda looks la, dun think it got much to do wif looks of customer (unless u’re a Song Joong Ki or 王力宏 lookalike) N TBH, her quoting u THB 8500 is seriously daylight robbery, highest I’ve heard over there. Even LT is too much lor. Even if she’s quoting LT oso quite strange cos seldom I heard FLs there will quote LT price str8 off 1(unless u ask la). Highest I’ve been quoted by FL there was THB 3500 for ST & she was quite damn chio, looks like Paige Chua! Oh well, maybe I’m not yandao or tall enuff for her But damn it man, shld hav ON her that time cos I nv see her again after than

N i thnk it’s got nothing to do wif time man! They shld be happy that they hav customer so early in the nite, so that they can come back again after ST. Prices shld be more or less standard, unless they see u as a “Carrot” or “American Spender”

Oh well, juz my thoughts, hope u’re not offended. No punt intended, Cheers~

P.S: Thnx to those who UP my pts, feels happy that u enjoy or find my post helpful. Happy chionging~