Old 15-11-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
craftkilne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ChongQing Information

Fr 14/11 since i had my breakfast an internet pimp started hunting for me a gal who can french till afternoon but to no avail knn [难过]. So i expected a dull day. Abt 1900hr after the usual 火锅 dinner my china colleague rushed me to a dancing hall at 观音桥. Its located within an old building. The dancing hall is abt the size of 3 basket ball courts including counter, bar n sitting area. Officially its a public decent entertainment area not a chicken den. It has been going on for years. Whether u can get a screw or not depends on chemistry and luck. Entry ticket 10rmb per person. Abt 150 local women there. Mostly in the late 20s to 30s range. A few r good looking. Generally, they r presentable and ok shape. Do not have 18 - 23 gals la. These u hv to find at ktv, suana and internet at a higher price. So few young men and many older men. songs are slow and relaxing. You can choose a gal of yr taste to dance. 1 song abt 5mins 10rmb. You can also choose not to dance but get a gal to chat. Same cost apply. Of course, u can choose to sit alone to watch the dancing and listen to songs. 1hr chat abt 100mb. Dancing to let both the chance to chat n for u to hold her tight touching her breast, butt and face [呲牙][色]. U can dance at one side with dim lights or one with brighter lights haha. I found one after 10mins walk. She smiled at me the moment we hv eye contact haha. She is 29yr local salesgal, sweet looking with fair looks, smooth skin, ok shape n b cup. While dancing at the dim lights for 10mins i proposed to her for a screw with frenching and she agreed ! First timer luck i guess [呲牙] ! Abt 2300hr back at hotel. She looks thin but after she removed her clothes i was stunned by her good body. No stomach flesh. Soon we were passionately frenching. Just b4 i wanted to screw her she insisted we go bath together haha. She serviced me well. After 10mins inside her my semen burst out ! She was moaning like no 2moro during the process haha Downsides r dark nipples n no kum. She wanted to save the kum for my next trip knn. She is coming over to keep me company till night as happened to be on off day. I hope i still hv semen[偷笑]. My damage is 700rmb incl dancing/chattng time(2hr 200rm) n 1 shot(500rmb) Thur she is back to work. So i can go the dancing hall again to find another for my grand finale shot haha if luck still with me. Like i said not all want to for a screw.