Old 08-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xzaf5150x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just finished a session with Liza from Bangkok Gems.

Bro Jerry was quick in replies. Been supporting the stable some time so no complaints.

Location, eastern central. Hotel. Walk from nearest mrt or take bus. Got parking nearby for private transport.

When entered room, she was very reserved. Covered up in knitted white top and shorts. She smiled and said hi. Covered up her assets.
Towel given was fresh and warm, out of dryer kind. But small size, so didn't cover my trunk region since I big body. Lol
Showered solo, no big deal there for me.
After shower and she took out her towel, wah. All natural and not thin kind. That's what turned me on hard.

Overall
Looks: similar to pic but lesser make up in person. Preferred her that way.
Body: not slim, meat at right places. Nice butt for doggy.
Boobs: C cup, all natural. Squeezed her boobs and rub her brown nipples while bonking
Bbbj: yes but abit only. Maybe chemistry not there
Fingering: allow and enjoys it.
Painting: never try. Not the painter kind
Fj: tight, responsive. Bonk her till neneh bounce like japanese AV kind, I also cannot tahan. Soft, natural and keep licking them every chance I can get while bonking. Willing to try positions but I shot before want to try doggy.

She speaks little English, so hard to converse with her. Regretted never 2nd shot with her, cause I had to rush off.
Natural and boobs lovers, you guys should give a go at Liza.

Will RTF before she goes back
Well done and thanks bro jerry for bringing this lady to our shores. Definitely a gem not to be missed.