Old 20-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Since it's a quiet night, might as well recollect the events that transpired.

Without going into too much details, Stinger1, The Prata Man and myself headed down to the familiar joint, Romeo a few times. Like I've said, the post-op talent there is stunning. Quite a number who're absolutely model quality. As for the pre-ops, pickings are a little thin, with about 7-8 of them out of the whole bunch.

Spent most of our time chatting, having a beer or 2, or 3, or 4 and just enjoying the company of some of the more friendly and eloquent ones. Beckie in particular has always been a real sweetie.

I finally settled for Belle, a tall, thin wisp of a girl. She had the most beautiful electric eyes, a thin, captivating smile, and mannerisms that were just very very sweet and girlfriend like. Had a good time with her, spent a fair bit of money (200 in all incl room), but felt like it was totally worth it. One big drawback though, she couldn't cum. As in, was fully functional, but just couldn't cum.

So those were fun times, hope more bros will come out and join in the good times, hopefully check out the talent and share the info with everyone!