Old 23-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Yea Romeo's is great, even if for nothing but a few drinks and some good company. Generally, it's great fun to just watch the crowds, watch the girls doing their standard routines of swarming the next guy that comes in. We figured that we're at the bottom of the barrel, they won't come to us until they're bored. Which is fine, cos we don't get harassed that much

(Explanation: It's not like they discriminate or anything. It's just that for the 3 of us, our preferences are pretty well-known among all the ladyboys, so they don't bother to hard-sell )

There was some drama yesterday. Apparently pretty ladyboy no 1 was engaged with a customer, slowly but surely building up rapport with her less-than-fluent english, when ladyboy no 2 intervened and very quickly went off with the guy. No 1 was pretty upset that she had lost $300 just like that, so was sobbing on and off for the next few hours.

Offered to buy her a drink, but she declined. Which led me to think that this girl's just a genuine hardworking slogger, with no ill-intention to con the next sucker.

I felt a tinge of sympathy and sadness, as she told me between sobs about the usual story of working hard for the family back home. Oh yes, cliché, but when it's accompanied by genuine tears of frustration, it all becomes real.

Yea, as dickrick says, it's great fun, and overwhelming sometimes, but there are also many facets of humanity in there to observe - the hierarchy, the alliances, the sometimes false fronts of friendliness, and other times genuine sweetness that comes through from these girls.

Sure they may be different, they may be our objects of pleasure, but they're surely human too.

PS as you probably can tell, I have a bit of a soft spot for pretty ladyboy no 1 (she's post-op by the way), cos I think she's pretty, and she's quite genuine in the sense that she lays it out that she's clearly there for the buck. If you wanna meet her, PM me and we'll head down to OT together

PPS Oh and this particular ladyboy has been spotted at OT. I've seen her around for the past month or so, so she might not have long left. Rush on down if you like what you see

Cartoon 1

Cartoon 2

Cartoon 3

Last edited by capcrunch; 23-07-2010 at 08:56 PM.