Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Experience the same from most wl of this house. They quite mood swing, you will get better service only when they in good mood. I rtf 1 there quite frequent also sometimes receive lousy service. Some may say they are also human so should tolerate their bad mood. Some may say since we pay, they should be professional and perform the required service.
wow that sounds awful. i dun have much experience with this house, cos the okt david ? is also quite a farked up guy imo

i am not sure if this has to do with the "house culture". like i mentioned previously, almost every gal i tried at 1606 has been wonderful. never once i had any unpleasant encounter there

of course each gal has her own do & don't... like some dun french, some dun like their nipples to be licked etc. i am perfectly fine with that, as long they are overall friendly & cheerful

i always keep moi expectations low, so that i will walk out smiling