View Single Post
Old 14-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chill, Club and Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheCow View Post
Ehh you not talking about me right?? Hahaha.... Anyways yeah the money part is an advise given thru experience..... Even among friends it can happen, what more ppl you just met.... But 3 bottles finished among 7-9 pax is definitely possible.... Hahaha... Just saying I can't do it anymore....

Anyways enjoy..... I have lost faith in clubbing... Girls these days only go for guys who open like many bottles of champagne.... Gone are the days when girls go out and spend their own money and have fun without money as a factor.... So sad.....
Of course not talking about u... THou I dunno u, but thru ur postings, I can tell u are rich, old and mature. With basic observation skills, it is not hard to tell. Thou, u comment a lot especially in that Aline thread but I think u are just a passer by who has done it been there and now an old mature richer being who stays there watching the next generation carrying on ur past nonsenses.

As for the 7-8 pple for three bottles yeah, it is possible. Last time my group can finish lo. But nowadays, I can't drink much too.. I prefer to pre drink at home so I am high before going clubbing. So actually, I help them save alcohol too cause I go there, I dun drink a lot.

On the girls part.... I sort of agree with u. However, not all like this. But I can't deny that having money is so much an advantage. Girls being girls will still prefer a handsome guy to go after her. However, if u are not very very bad and have money, they will choose u easily. Cause in this practical world, all know that beauty dun last. MOney is better so be practical.

Dun sad la bro. I believe u should be handsome last time where u used it to ur total advantage. Cause if u say girls dun go for rich guys and no money into consideration. That means they only go for looks/ chemistry. Then only for handsome then got fun. Maybe that is why u find it better. Now with money involved, average pple also can have fun. HAHA it is a better world now isn't it. More competition, more fun and more fuck.

However, u miss out a very important point, that is girls nowadays are so so so open minded. They understand that we want their pussies all the time. It is not so difficult to ask for it and get it u know..... that is why sometimes I also regret why I born so early. Now not so young/handsome anymore so a bit harder to use money only. If only I am still young now, with the knowledge and money I have accumulated. I would have more fun. However, just like u, a passing of generations to generations. I believe it will be more fun in the future. Not sure if I can still make it by then.

Just an example of how fun has improved over the years: Last time when we picked up girls, they are either different races or Malaysian/PRC/South east asia pple. Nowadays, the world has become so small that there are so many Japanese, Korean and Caucasian women flying in and out of Singapore. Many times I have picked them up and ons. I didn't even dream of able to pick up/do a Jap/Korean in club when I was still PCCing watching JAV in the 90s.

That is the reason, why I am encouraging pple to go clubbing. CAuse u never now what u will get for the night. You might get special, you might get nothing. It is so exciting. However, as per Dan said, girls nowadays go for bottles group or rich group. Why I am putting in efforts here, is to leverage on the money compiled to give u the stage to perform. Like the sofa, the bottles and our company. Going by urself or in small group, you will be blind like a cock, at a disadvantage and spending more.

Clubbing is effective and cheap with the right leader.