View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 13
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all
Re: Slim lady with Sweet look, looking for SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
This guy def not australian as australians would use proper grammar and would use kgs rather than lbs

Yes... affirmative that the aussie is a fake (or could be a clone to get back at her??). Anyway, I heard from the horse's mouth last night while talking to belle last night before my night shift (yes, the mare herself!). Since I know her for quite some time liao plus her history.

She had loaned or secured funds from AS LEAST 8 guys. Of which, she is currently repaying 2 on monthly basis - one via legal channel, and another via debt collector. Rest of the debt will be on repaid to respective guys (or so she said) after she clears one by one due to limited cash on hand. Moreover, she has been terminated from current employment due to frequent absence from work.

She has been trying avoid repaying in kind to the rest of the guys, either with reasons/excuses, and knows that she couldn't avoid anymore. Given her current situation and they would not lend her anymore too.

Current situation is such that she injured her foot recently and needing money for operation. Moreover, she needs to repay those 2 month debt amount immediately due to fear of repercussion. Immediate amount required is $1500~$2000.

She SAID she is willing to work out the terms with anyone who could help her out. Meaning, those with loose change (of above sum) that can throw down the wishing well and hope that she can repay (in cash or in kind) type. Also to empower with ample document such that legal means can be utilised to get back the money (as what the 2 guys did).

End of report. Whether you take the report with a pinch of salt and wish to "help" her, or you rubbish it off. Its all up to one's judgement. She apparently have too many contacts in her wechat/whatsapp such that she dunno who is who ... or who is genuine.

If anyone wanna have a go, you can just PM her with your wechat/whatsapp contact and state your intro/terms briefly for her to respond to you. Do note that you better have means to go by legal means to get back your money before attempting. Don't let your small head rule over big head. In anycase, she ain't a beauty, not is well endowed. Just a GNND lian-ish local gal at the border of 30y/o.

The rest, just watch this thread and see drama unfolds.. page by page.