View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Mill is a friendly and courteous 24 years old Uni student. The first pic in black top looks the closest to her.
Her boobs are natural and damn solid (as in nicely shaped and soft). I spent most of the session caressing them. She started by cheekily asking me if I want some massage then used her papaya to rabba my body and my cock.
BBBJ focus mainly on the dickhead and the best part is she maintained eye contact throughout. Would be a perfect 10 if she can DT.
FJ she prefers to be on top until she is worn out then she'll request to be taken over. Also throughout the FJ she will maintain eye contact accompanied by soft alluring moans. Can do quite a few patterns but I think she likes doggy the most cos that's when she was the loudest.
Hugs and cuddles during intervals till both of us fell asleep and her hands are almost always playing with my cock to wake me up for round 2. Not a time watcher and I used almost the full 90 mins.
Her command in English is passable so no worry about chicken and duck.
Overall was a good experience although not commando like the previous lady but it's good to take things a little slow for a change.

=== Mill@TEERUKLOVER Overall 8.9/10 ===

Girl ------- Mill
Stable ------ TEERUKLOVER
Height ----- 160 - 165
Cup -------- C (natural)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
Ass -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
CatBath ---- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10