Thread: Rich and bitch
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rich and bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post
Also tried 1020 like Sky Macro. Tall girl maybe just shy 170cm. She was wearing platform heels so hard to tell. Pretty face and dresses well. Very nice eyes and smooth skin.

Pick her from line up. She act very Dao in lineup, look very bored, like can’t be bothered to smile at customer. A bit worried but damn glad I took the chance.

Inside room wow, she grab my shirt and tell me strip. Who am I to say no right? Gives a playful tweak of my nipple. She slips off her dress in a cute slinky manner. Small a boobs but wow, pinkest nipples I’ve seen. Can’t resist plant a kiss on one of them. She squeals and slaps my butt.

Go into shower she washes me thoroughly. Have hardon with her washing my balls and didi. About to exit but she pushes me against the wall and takes me in her mouth. Damn. Bbbj already in shower. Good technique and suction. Nice to view this pretty leggy lady sucking on my little brother like it’s a lollipop.

She runs her fingers gently across my thighs and goes deep. I’m average 5 to six inch and she has no problem and goes to the root. It feels damn good but I don’t want to shoot from bbbj so gently move her into the room for the main festivities.

By the way the room is pretty simple. A thin mattress on the floor. Each room is a partition with its own attached bathroom area. At least not too tight like some other shops where you can touch both sides of the room with arms outstretched.

She fondles my didi and tells “wo Yao”. Ok full steam ahead and soon piak piak in cowgirl. Fantastic to hear her soft moans. Pussy tight with very trimmed bush. Fresh odorless. She’s ok with DATY and quite patient. No complaints as move from cowgirl to missionary to doggie. Finally shoot in doggy. She got some flesh in her ass and really nice piak piak. Damn, sweating like hell.

After finish tie up condom, talk cock sing song and then shower and bye. Not time watcher and no rush again to recover after an awesome bonk. Once out of the room though, she again act quite dao just walk off no look back or anything. Will definitely rtf. In the room she’s an animal but seems outside a bit distant.
What's the boob size? I am going tmr