Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

My FR on BW ML I tried last month.

No.168, Malaysian Chinese in mid 20s. She is quite a looker with smooth skin and a very firm butt which is very good to grab. B cup but she does not allow tuning, saying she scared of the tickling feeling. Can only grab her boobs.

The usual catbath, AR and BBBJ but very mechanical feel. Frenching and Fingering not allowed. Start the FJ and I ask for cowgirl but she say she is very tired. Proceed with missionary instead. I varied my thrusting rhythm but she kept telling me to pump hard and fast, to make me cum faster. She just lie down on the bed and faked her moaning and told me to grab her boobs hard. After the FJ is done, she quickly washed up and get ready for the next customer. She has a piece of paper with her to write down all the locker numbers she had done with, and it is a long list!!! Totally ZERO GFE. Not a good idea to visit during Dec holidays when the place is packed with customers, and the ML want every session to be completed fast in fast out! Very disappointed in the service.

ML No: 168
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B
Skin: Fair and Smooth
Massage: 6/10
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 6/10
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 000
RTF: NO

When eating at the cafe, I saw a tall slim young pretty ML with long hair, and another ML with B-C boobs and wearing spectacles like those School Teacher. Planning to visit soon and hopefully the service with other ML is much better.