Old 28-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tikolootster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post grand paragon spa

My virgin FR, pardon me if it's badly written, just want let bros out there know about my sexperience, a better understanding of the place.

Went with 2 friends to grand paragon last Sunday night, reached around 10.25pm and was told facilities no more, only left with package.

All 3 of us initially wanted only massage but was told only 2 masseuse and one of us have to go for "package".

Proceeded to respectively rooms after deciding who will be taking the package.
Went into the room, stripped till my briefs and waited for 2-3mins before i hear a knock on my door.

Opened the door and saw a lady in her mid twenties, and appeared to be a genuine masseuse and was relieved.

Proceeded to lie down on the mattress at the corner of the room with mirrors at the two corners and was told to take off my briefs asthe massage oil used could dirty ny briefs.

Started off with piano type massage, concentrating on the groin part 80% of the time and popped the golden question whether want to go for full package and explained the procedurewhich was rather sop (most bros will know what I'm talking about).

Rejected her the first time and she kept massaging groin area nearer and nearer to the balls, deliberately brushing pass my balls. After rejecting her three times, was told massage over after only 40 minutes. Asked me to bathe and went to clear the bedsheets then thanked me without even looking at me.

Here's the summary:

Face: 3.5/10(old for her age, abit like those 30+ shop assistants)
Body: 6/10(a little too big sized to my liking; definitely not petite)
Massage: 2/10 (playing piano and gliding my back)
Fj: didn't try
Bj: didn't try