View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
quite a number of bros came to PM me on the "trick". here it is. disclaimer: this is not full proof and not quick-fire way.

1. u need to have a decent profile in okc, tinder first. yes, decent. decent = decent profile pic, not your dick pic, not your full face selfie that shows your nostril hair, not a mickey mouse pic. surely u also like a girl who has a decent look and decent pic right?
2. need to be a regular. u need to be at least in the app for more than 1 week to build up the number of girls who like u.
3. once u are a regular for the app, just login once every 20-24hrs. the first 5-8 profiles u like, will mostly be a sure match.

i came to realise this trend after being semi-idle from the app. i login only before i sleep to swipe until i fall asleep. it is as if the app realise u have gone idle and encourage u to use more by prioritising those who like ur profile to be the first few u see when u relogin the app.

try it. not full proof. if it don't work, go back to step 1.
I think this is a great short guide about making better chances on hookup apps, thanks