Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
missedglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by twi8888benben View Post
I wanted share with you all my real life bad experience with a Thai WL as this was happened few months back in GL, just for information only.
I’m a foreigner working in Singapore and I got into kind of relationship with one of Thai GL WL last January, just after new year. It all started when she ask me to buy her expensive gift for new year, which I bought for her and later every other day when I come to her she ask me to buy various expensive items and things, which I always buy and bring for her as whenever she wanted something she will WeChat me or call me on WeChat video. These WL’s are not allowed to follow their customer or bf for outing or shopping, this GL lor is strict on this. I was kind of happy with her and I accepted her for her job what she’s doing as she wanted get rich quick. On and off she msge me on WeChat and make video calls whenever she gets free time very late night or early morning almost every day. I never went out with her and I always try to stay with her during my week end for overnight in GL in her room spent time with her, she always ask me to book her for overnight specially holidays and weekend. I used to book her for overnight and before her birthday during May this year she ask me to buy again expensive gift for her birthday and I bought for her and gave her as birthday present and that night I spend overnight with her and she told me that night she don’t like me and she don’t love me at all and she just wanted all worldly expensive materials from me and she even tell me you can go other girls and I don’t care, so I was really upset and got into kind of depression as I was seriously thinking I can follow her to Thailand and live with her, but after about five months later she revealed her reality, before that she always tell me she wants me, she loves me and she share with me her personal stories about her family, her mom, brothers and sisters in Thailand.
Anyways I’m very fine now and I’m out my depression as I immediately went a private psychologist I took professional help from my doctors I spent lot of money on my medical to get out from depression as I was really upset and was restless and can’t sleep at all at night and finally made decision to seek professional help to get me cured, anyways now I’m perfectly good as I knew when we are lack of knowledge and lack of experience with this type WL’s we might end up in real life threatening problems.
Anyways I had already now stopped getting into any RS with any WL in GL or any WL’s anywhere, but I still I used to visit GL, I will try to avoid that Lor and I will never book any WL for overnight in GL.
Now I had cancelled mobile sim which I had given to her with IDD and with unlimited data plan.
I just wanted to share this bad experience of me with you all just for your information only, as I had this bad experience from one of Thai WL in GL and now I really hate Thai WL’s, but still I like Thai hospitality and Thai people and I like Thailand.
Bro what a waste you could have spend this to wl5 @L6H#66 you see how strong gf & bf rs going with this wl5 and her tirak on every weekends see this tirak fully advanced booked her for next one year?