View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: My wife wants me to give her my income and collect daily allowance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Collect daily allowance? Sorry, but who the fuck she think she is? If you ask me, its a definite NO NO! Why not do the other way round? She hands you all her income and you give her allowance and she cant, da fuck she expect you to say yes.

Most of her friends husbands are useless wuss, thats why. Similarly, a good wife allows the husband to fuck around outside, most of your friends wife do that and see if she says ok.

Comparing husband this and husband that, you can compare also, other ppl wife this and that too. I hate it when it happens, cos i got a wuss friend who only have $20 in the pocket daily and have to even pinch cigs from us, even go for a beer also need to pay for him first, mind you his income is 4-5k a month.

Never agree to it under any shot circumstances, this is a no end road.
woman's charter bro.... its the most powerful thing in this world... She commands and conquer whereas the males LLST oblige and obey.