View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going to take one for the team and try out this latest technology

Go for it sam and best of luck

from what i read on it so far, it is safe and painless (unless your pocket feels the pinch) and the side effects is really negligible... ( some redness which goes away after a couple of days at most)..

reminds me of a song..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
http://nucareclinics.co.nz/men/acous...e-dysfunction/

Mate of mine tried the treatment and he claims it has turned the clock back 30 years and he now gets the same sort of rock hard erections he had as a teenager.

I too miss the sort of erections that I used to be so proud of during my younger years. Instances of super erections that used to cause the dick to ache are now few and far between.

Cost is $600 per session x twice a week for 3 weeks = $3600 but if it works it's money well spent. However I have to say that I have my doubts. Only time will tell.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 05-11-2018 at 04:03 PM.