View Single Post
Old 24-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

Everytime i saw them (a group of 8 persons) i will gave 2 of them taxi fares, that's why they like me and became close with me but i have never screw them before. Next time any outing i ask them to join us then u can ask for they contacts too.

2 of them missed call me a fewtimes yesterday... maybe they business bad wanna ask me intro customers... coz i dont anwsered lah, sked ppls think i'm okt.
Wah like that can get them to contact me also. Not only can I give them taxi rides but can also provide them with a free place to stay (for the nite only). I can also throw in free drinks plus latest DVD movies.

However group of 8 too much for me bcos the most I can handle is 2. For 8 person must invite our residence bro Sotong to help out. kekekeke.........

Just a thought. Maybe you can consider arranging a outing for them at my place with a simple BBQ and invite our good bros to come. Costs can be divided equally among the guys and if there are any extra cirrculum activities, then I am willing to rent out my other bedroom. Times are bad mah, so must think of ways to earn extra pocket money. hahahahaha....................)