View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Signalling fault causes morning delays on Circle Line

15 Nov 2017 06:55AM (Updated: 15 Nov 2017 07:20AM)

SINGAPORE: Train service along the Circle Line was delayed during the morning rush hour on Wednesday (Nov 15) due to a signalling fault, operator SMRT said.

In a tweet at 6.42am, SMRT urged commuters to cater for an additional 20 minutes of travel time between Farrer Road and Buona Vista stations.

SMRT advised commuters to add 20 minutes of additional travel time from Buona Vista and Harbourfront MRT stations, in both directions.

In another tweet at 7.09am, the train operator announced that free bus services were available between Botanic Gardens and Kent Ridge stations.

In an earlier tweet at 6.28am, SMRT said a signal fault had caused slower train service between Botanic Gardens and Haw Par Villa.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e-line-9406886

Really even new line also got problem . I wonder what is wrong with their signalling system ? Is it safe to travel on the mrt ? So how Mr Khaw ? Why don't you set up a COI to once and for all to sole all these issues . Do you think it is fair to your commuters to be always late for their work and appointments ? So you still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888