View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Late FR for Milk @DH

As usual, will always start with OKT response follow by the gal.

OKT: 10/10 Very friendly, prompt and responsive. love it when OKT reply fast cos you know they are serious in your business.

Rooms: Nice big and spacious.

Milk

Looks: 7.5/10 80% resemblance to pic. Pretty face overall. Standard Thai Tan.

Body: 7/10 slight bulging tummy probably given birth before. Meaty ass. Good for people who love doggie

Boobs: 8.5/10 after seeing so many enhanced boobies, this is refreshing. LOL. Definitely a pair of natural D cups with nice light brownish protruding nipples for sucking. She moans when you lick and suck her nipples!

Shower: Help you wash clean clean, no action in shower though. Will dried you up with towel once back in room. Reminds me of shower houses in BKK.

Here come the fun part.

Frenching: 10/10 she speaks good French.

Catbath: 9/10 almost everywhere except feet!

BBBJ: 9/10 good BJ skills with AR. Wet, slurpy and a lot of , ball sucking and shaft licking (My fav) BTH. Almost came.

FJ: 9/10 Very good rider and love the moans. Aa missionary, she will pull you closer and kiss your ear and neck machiam making love to GF like that. Told her I am coming soon and she asked whether I wanna shoot in her mouth. I am like woah... not bad, auto ask. So I quickly stand up, pull out condom and shoot my max load! Rested awhile before washing up. was chatting with her on bed and she told me she provide massage in BKK and ask if I wanna try. Turn around and let her massage. Wow, buay pai. Feel like I am visiting those spa. LOL after awhile she whisper to my ears and say left 30 mins and ask do I want more sex.... then she start to kiss my back. Long story short. While doggie her, can see she rub her own clit. Finally came in her with sweat all over. 2nd shot always take a longer time for me. She Pull out condom for me while I lay flat. haha

GFE: 10/10 No commercial feelings which I like

Comm: 9/10 She speaks good English so comm not a problem.

Attitude: 10/10 Very willing to please

Overall: 8.5/10 While she is lacking in her looks and body(not ugly as I said) but she make up with her natural Ds and service. I met FL with pretty looks but cannot work.

RTF: yeah !