View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

33 is it the crazy chubby fat lady whom has a tattoo on her left forearm with stars and a line of words of mother love or something? I Kenna one last night, didn’t even massage and crazy enough to ask me to paint and screw her raw... no massage, didn’t want to blow me, yet want me to service her...

I didn’t take the risk of course, she’s not even pretty in the first place. No way I’d risk raw with her. The fat lady last night I didn’t even bother to ask number coz I was quite pissed with her. On hindsight I probably should have asked such that next time won’t kenna her.

Btw, HT encounter lady at night is it the boss? I think she’s quite chio and smiley leh, someone give half ball last night... paiseh to ask if she provides service as there were two other guys sitting there dunno do what...