View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I never managed to reach the casual-ness of being FB with my flings. I suppose the sense of sadness when I tried to dismiss the entirety of the person that I make love with, inevitably became too much for me to bear.
feel you brother. I concur completely

its because of the good sex, and the feelings, the intense passion that makes us after a while "KC" by the whole relationship

can you really fuck without any emotion? or transferring any energy to the other besides fluids? In Chinese TCM and Indian Medicine, there is a transfer of much more.

That's why some/many bros after going to the same ML/WL for a while, become KC by the girl. (there's a whole thread on this about falling in love with a FL)

If sex can just remain mechanical, and just do it, that's great. But if the person changes his/her mind or start chasing an end or more, that's where the trouble starts.

My thoughts are the same as yours, it ends in pain and hurt
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment