Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
CKJimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigazombie View Post
My first ever FR, I'm really new to this kind of thing, but wow, the Bin Hao spa was really good.

Bin Hao Spa (滨濠), 4th Floor, Sun Island Holiday Hotel (太阳城酒店)
Diagonally opposite Panglin hotel (彭年酒店), directly opposite Sunshine hotel (阳光酒店)
From Guomao station (国贸), take exit B and keep walking straight until you reach a wide-open intersection (~2min), the 3 big hotels are in each of the corners.

Damage:
630 for 2 girls + 2x20 tips for the locker boy

Services:
Massage, catbath, balls licking (depends on the girl), nipple play, HJ, BBBJ, WBBBJ

Field Report and details about the 2 girls thing (part 1):
( Click to show/hide )
Got in and the lady at the reception ask me to pick between 320 and 330 packages. Tried to ask what's the difference, but couldn't understand her so I just picked the 330 one. Got in, undress, shower, then led into a dingy room. Waited a bit and a cute girl looking around 29 entered. She told me to lay down on my belly and proceed to massage. We talked a bit (my mandarin was extremely poor), then she undressed me and proceed to boob massage, followed by a catbath. Then she asked me to get on all fours and played with my balls and A-region. After a while, I got on my back and she returned to the boob massage, occasionally moving up high enough to moan, blow, and whisper some Chinese stuff into my ear, it was pretty hot and got my little boy hard. After a bit of nipple licking, she moved on to bbbj.

It was so good I wished we could keep going forever so I failed to concentrate on unloading myself. It looks like she would do CIM though. She sucked in different angles, different depth, different speed, with/without water, etc. It took her a while to get tired but she never relents. Eventually, she asked me if I wanted another girl to help as well when her time is actually running out. I didn't know this is a thing and got scared and told her I'd stick with 1-on-1 for now so she got a new girl to come and they switch places instead of giving me a 3some which I now regret.

First girl
Looks: 8.5/10
Cute and busty
Slightly too big of a build
Attitude: 10/10
Really enthusiastic, really nice moans, barely complains (it's hard for me to get hard as well as to unload so they all complained a bit at some point but she's still playful about it)
Pulls my hand towards her boob
Very playful, teases, laughs, we had a good time
Technique: 9.5/10
I could still decide when to unload. It was really awesome though.
wow nice fr