View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore Sugarbabes

Then, surprise her instead and block her phone number !
If you given her any keys, change the locks.

You upper-hand bro.. except your small head is doing the thinking. Please do us a a favour and tell the GOLD-Digging Whore to FO.. this will also send a message to the girl population in general.

Like one of our Bros above say, that money can get 6 girls at a time. Ok lah, 5 to play you and ask the last one to just talk dirty or sweet nothings (your choice) into your ear.

PS: If it comes down to you or a pile of cash, sucking your dick or sucking money from your bank account, I can tell you what's she gonna do..
Enjoy the song Bro.. (Let's chant together at 2:36 Bro.. She is a G-O-L-D D-I-GG-ING.. W-H-O-R-....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
Yes. Feels silly.
Told her yesterday I wanted to end
She was saying she needed at least 2k. She had booked her trip. Need money
And the damn thing is. This is a trip for her bf. She surprise him
Feels so stupid