View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Liked they always say "No Fish,No Prawn,Anything Goes !"....But over @ KK...there's plentiful of fresh seafood there !!!...Of course,i totally agreed with U that "when we travel anywhere liked KL,Bangkok,Jakarta,Hong Kong...it's better to enjoy local babes !!!"....But sometimes it's only a short trip there...and unless U will making regular travels there...then it may be a good idea to get to know liked Cosmetic Sales Gals or OLs or Students...to make the trip a more enjoyable !!!....

me suddenly last min boss ask me go kk few days ago so go there spend xmas eve there so sad cos no lubang, no chance 2 go other chiong plc cos xmas day come bac to singapor oready

ya next time me must go shoppin mor
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???