View Single Post
Old 30-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
Thank you for all the bros for your time in contributing to this thread. I have been following all the replies bit by bit when i am free.

I started an image change: Got a new haircut, buy more casual clothing for weekends, go for some gathering which friends invited to which i will normally not go to, start to slowly interact with other colleagues (At least a Goodbye, see u tmr/Good morning, how are u doing?). The only hard part is stepping out to meet new ppl. Guess that will take some time but i don think its un-doable.

Like many bros said, go do things that i have not tried before, explore the world, go work out, be humble. Most importantly: Be positive and it will give yourself some confidence!

Greatly appreciate all the suggestions for things to try be it the bright side ones or the darker side ones haha.
2 things. Don't tell any women you have money save. Let them you have invested for dividends and long term growth.

Reject any offers to buy any insurance or get rich quick scheme until your dick is inside them. Even then drag. Don't buy.

Lastly. Don't invest any money on any women until you had poke her or she has invested her pussy, money and time. You'll be very broke fast if you use money to attract.

The younger the girl. The more options she has. Don't throw money to buy her attention. You will be left with nothing. Your first option is to get a gf. Lube your bro. Upgrade your comfort zone and test your chances.

Aim low. Then upgrade. Even if you have one gf. Have others or have multiple dates unless she has committed time, money and pussy.

I lost a house and money because of pussy.