View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Will I get STD/HIV/AIDS in one encounter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickLeeCious View Post
Hi, I was online and was searching for a FWB/FL. Posted for one, and eventually someone texted me. All these happened last week on Monday. When we are near to the time to meet, she told me she had some family issues and asked me if I can pay her more. I rejected the proposal and met her eventually.

We went into the room and she gave me a bbbj. I cannot tahan liao and asked her for condom, she says she don't have and she does her checkups regularly. If I remember correctly, I didn't penetrate too deep and I cumed in seconds outside of her, on her crotch.

I remember that I didn't went to shower immediately, and I laid down to chit chat with her. After say, 15 minutes later, I fingered her and she request for me to go deep. She was not wet "outside" on the clit but inside, she is slippery. Not say super wet. After fingering her with my middle finger, i used the same hand to HJ myself and cummed. Then I went to shower and we left the room.

I am currently very paranoid because I raw her and I do not know if I contacted any of the nasty disease because I barely know her. She can claim all she wants, but I am still feeling paranoid and fearful.

Can any seniors advise me?
Try to keep calm. At ca 3 weeks you can get a first Gen4 test - prick in the finger and you have your results in 15 minutes. Then you should retest a few weeks later. In general, the likelihood of HIV transmission during a single instance of intercourse is very low, however as was pointed out above, there is a statistical chance.... we can argue whether the conditions would make it a 1:100 or 1:500, but even so, you dont have 100% guarantee until you will get tested.