View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Bro i love tits.. those like to go commando definitely more than that ..!
they also need to "air" themselves, and that piece of cloth is quite a hassle taking on and off all the time..

Bro Cerberus and Bonkning please do try... 1 FR from both of you each will definitely revive mich well deserved popularity`!~

i only had her twice but "she is always on my mind" .. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
haha.. duno .. somehow , looking at her doesn't make my dick tick ...
tho i must admit she has got a killer body ...view from the back ...the way she shashays , swaying her hips .. nabei.. gao hiao ... but no urge ..
think is something i'v got against the bao zhar zhuang ..

wait for her to change image. anyway, still got current project not completed.
hannor....i also figuring why i see her no urge....yah...i think it is the bao zha hairdo.....see liao...a bit like 60s 70s.....orbit liao.
but the way she portray herself easily can win any beauty contest.

maybe she should have a normal hairstyle like the other ladies.

revive popularity??....no lah.....if she gets popular...i might have to line up.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;