View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore666 View Post
Went Sawadee spa, told receptionist I want someone young. She really arranged someone young.

Went level 2's cubicle, after 15mins massage told her straight I want to massage "there". She laughed and said wait for her, came back with massage oil. This is where the fun began. Unbuckled her bra, played with her boobs and sucked them for quite a while. Her bra was at least 1-2 size smaller as it was extremely tight, once unbuckled and see her nice ample boobs I immediately hard.

Apparently cannot remove top, but bra already on the ground, and folded the polo T shirt 80% up all the way to the neck. Didn't allow me to go south though. Spent the rest of the session with her stroking me and me feeling her body. Sat down against the wall on the ground and she sat in front of me obediently and let me touch while we chatted. Did 2 x HJ for me, but same price 50rm.

Maybe I'm lucky it was a quiet day, maybe we had some chemistry, I think it's damn worth it.

Massage damage: 58rm
Hj damage: 50rm

108rm for service like this, where to find?

P.S The posters at the receptionist area showing those masseurs caught giving Hj and are fired is just an attempt to maintain the clean image. Don't be put off by it
Bro, can pm no? Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily