View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold
Re: Side topics : Privacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Yes i was a sbf member since the old delphiforum.com, but all along i was very low key, very reluctant to meet any members as i was very aware of the dangers of mass media. Just imagine somebody knows who u are, where u stay etc, then one day when friendship sour, he change nick and post yr home address etc in internet, then u will be in big trouble. Theres alot of crazy people in the internet.
The old forum was good but slowly got some people start to make stupid and immature comments and ruined it. This was probably inevitable as more people know about sbf.

It's true we got to be careful when using sbf. We only know them superficially and can't vouch for their character. Online they might seem ok but actually some might not be those people whom we can trust.