View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Yes I agreed with Bro H.S...☺

You sounded like a young chap who is loaded but inexperienced.Its ok everyone been through that...Just an advice dun take sex pills,got side effects.

And regarding the delay spray ,its usage is same as magic tissue I think.After the gal blow you then you spray or use magic tissue if she allowed.(+25 mins)I tried it on a thai gal last time out.

Btw,Bro Brad i think i know who's the PRC turned Sin ML you are refering too��If not wrong shes the one I kena Kced cos I really enjoy her massage sessions.☺
Yes i am loaded and inexperienced. I think i going quit this scene soon also le. maybe still goes back to this massage lady whose service is good and give her do HJ for fun. She did tempt me say she might do more for me if i become her regular *RISK*!!

Haha yah that lady voice very low, then her pattern of talking quite funny also. but yah her massage can. got strength.