View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Generally those sex pills here have dosage that is over the limit per pill. Those Symthoms are common w legal pills, just tat if one took those over dosage pills the symthoms will be more severe including double vision etc.

Advice is to take half the pill only
I actually took half of the pill when i meet my first sugar baby. Then end up no sex due to her period came. not sure how real is that. but forget it, i don't like force people.

Then i confirm booking with 1 okt and i wait at the appointed place, worry that my first half pill lost it touch, i eat the remaining half pill. and go do my spray, then after waiting 20 minutes, he tell me his girl got caught in the mid way by police when she buy condom. maybe is real la, but sian .

Then make another booking with another OKT then finish the deed lor, but before meeting that last korean that I bonk last night. the impact like not there. Be it delay spray or the pill. Delay spray does the magic but yah no feel when kana blow.