Thread: My Tutor and I
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Tutor and I

I had a stressful week of mid year exams, so busy that I did not even jerk myself off.
Finally, my last paper ended and I was walking back home. As I walked, I thought about the exams so far and suddenly I thought of the friendly neighbour.
What a perfect moment to relieve my stress and enjoy a little, I quickly walked over to her place and pressed the doorbell.
Ding dong, she opened the door and looked surprised to see me. She smiled and quickly let me in.I stood and admired her as she closed the door behind her.
She was wearing a white t-shirt and a really short shorts and as usual with nothing below as I could see her puffy nipples.

She turned around after closing the door and without any warning, she pulled my shorts down and started sucking me off.
That took me by surprise and my dick wasn't even hard yet. But her wet and warm mouth got me hard in no time. "Ahhhhhhh omg" I moaned, enjoying the surprise.
My top was still on and my bag was still on my back as well. And there I stood, just behind her house door, enjoying her hungry mouth.
Slurp slurp slurp, echoed through the living room, as she sucked non stop and forcefully, leaving me no time to catch my breath.
"ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh" I closed my eyes and let the pleasure flow through my body.
Very soon, I could not hold on longer, I had to release my week of stress and pressure.
"cumminggg cumminggg cummingggg" she went on even faster and harder on my dick, making sure I came hard.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as I released my cum into her slutty mouth. She kept on going, taking in every shot of cum and continued slurping on my dick.

Finally, she stopped and I could take a rest, I place my bag down and sat on her sofa, exhausted but satisfied, having released my week of cum and stress.....