View Single Post
Old 17-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashcow View Post
wa , free ups .... can you share your secrets on how to make the journey fun..CP used to be able to wechat eassily but last went is wechat fail x 10 .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Health888 View Post
Agreed!. Was there 2 weeks ago, all gals connected have a decent job. They are either not interested or choice to ignore you when you date them. Even some KTV DJs who added you are either too fat or doesn't excite you. Best is to go thru' mummy. Just have to pay more now...
Hmm...those I up for free 90% are non working gals with a decent job. I think is really about how to talk to them. Usually I don't straight away ask them out on the first few messages. I wait until there is some chemistry then I will ask them out. Dinner and drinks will do the trick. Why? Reason is simple

Dinner - As most of us are educated, we have better manners than the China guys. During dinner I will be as attentive as I can, show her the gentleman side of me. 50% of the battle won.

Drinks - Some alcohol will help to get her to loosen up a bit. By this moment u should know what are your success rate.

Oh last but not least.. you need a decent photo on your we chat. No need handsome or what. Just need your bloody face. If you don't even have that then nobody will add u.