View Single Post
Old 20-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Bro, u are the man...

Salute to u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Hmm...those I up for free 90% are non working gals with a decent job. I think is really about how to talk to them. Usually I don't straight away ask them out on the first few messages. I wait until there is some chemistry then I will ask them out. Dinner and drinks will do the trick. Why? Reason is simple

Dinner - As most of us are educated, we have better manners than the China guys. During dinner I will be as attentive as I can, show her the gentleman side of me. 50% of the battle won.

Drinks - Some alcohol will help to get her to loosen up a bit. By this moment u should know what are your success rate.

Oh last but not least.. you need a decent photo on your we chat. No need handsome or what. Just need your bloody face. If you don't even have that then nobody will add u.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.