The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 06-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
The spray sounds good.

Bro also gave me the jelly to try. Personally the dosage is not as strong as Mens+ but it works very fast. Result is good. Penis becomes hard even after 2 rounds. I think it can lasts a day. No side effect for me.
All PMs replied.

The jelly is good for guys who dunn need too strong.

cheers
Old 06-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sganchor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Can you share the details of the spray and m plus please.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Some good reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
After reading the P-spray, I picked up one bottle from vendor and at the same time replenish the M Pills.

I do agree with some of the bros. Combining both the pill and spray does make my sex life more enjoyable. I last 2X longer that before and hardness is much better. I am going to try some jelly sample given by vendor.

My reviews shall follows soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius View Post
Overdue review! Sorry been busy

Met up with supplier about 2 weeks ago. Nice chap. Had a chat in his car regarding the DO's & DON'T's. The next day, I went to Balai
I must say I didn't follow his advice exactly regarding what and what not to consume and when to consume

Went to Balai, the usual process. Once I reached my hotel I popped 1 pill knowing that the girl should be arriving in an hour. No hot flashes, no headaches, nothing. Then when the cewek arrived I started having an erection and it was rock hard! Even the cewek was surprised and asked if I took anything for it to be like that. Naturally I lied and said I only had a Stout She was slapping her face with it and said it felt like a rock! After 1 shot it was still hard. Needless to say I had an awesome time this trip. No more worries about going soft halfway. Even the cewek admitted its been a long time since she enjoyed herself. Highly recommended to all the bros here.
Quote:
Yup. This is my reviews. Hope you guys pardon for my poor English.

After weeks of going thru the reviews from bros here, i decided to give it a try. I manged to arrange for a pick up fast as it is near my workplace. I tried it out yesterday as me and my wife heading out for dinner. So I took the pill before heading out since bro told me to take before meal. Within half an hour my body heats up. My wife even asked me if I am alright. Hehe...i just told her weather a bit hot tonight.

Anyway to cut the story short, we went for a drink after dinner before heading home. I think the drink is making my wife a bit tipsy and horny. In the car, she became very touchy. So as you guys already guessed it, we cant wait to head home and fuck each other's brains out. Luckily with the pills, my dick is able to go for a few more rounds. My wife is very surprised as it has been a long time we fuck for few rounds. Normally I have to service her after 1 round.

Cheers
Old 07-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sinman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm sent. pls chk.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starboy View Post
Bro MensPlus,

Please contact me. Already PM you. Thanks bro
thxs bro starboy for yr kindness n support ... ps give me time to return fav .... appreciated

At t same time support TS MP for sharing too
Old 08-10-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ribenagame is Cool - loads of Potential

bro Mens plus can pm me supplier contacts?
Old 08-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster (A)

All PMs sent.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
kuche95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkuche95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading for some time, decided to try the pills. Opt for mail and waited for 3 days. Overall experience is great. Who doesnt when the cock is rock hard. The best is I just take half a pill. Quite a good deal if you split into half and consume half a pill for every session.

My partner was surprised that my dick looks bigger and harder. LOL....her comments made me damn ego and i returned the favour by giving her a good fuxk.

Cheers
Old 09-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

All PMs sent
Old 09-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8762 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, interested in both the products. Care to pm me the details? Thanks
Old 10-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuche95 View Post
After reading for some time, decided to try the pills. Opt for mail and waited for 3 days. Overall experience is great. Who doesnt when the cock is rock hard. The best is I just take half a pill. Quite a good deal if you split into half and consume half a pill for every session.

My partner was surprised that my dick looks bigger and harder. LOL....her comments made me damn ego and i returned the favour by giving her a good fuxk.

Cheers
Thanks for the review.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, am interested, please PM me details !
Old 10-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is the price of it?
Old 10-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster (A)

All PMs replied.

Cheers
Old 11-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster (A)

All PMs replied.

Quote:
After reading the P-spray, I picked up one bottle from vendor and at the same time replenish the M Pills.

I do agree with some of the bros. Combining both the pill and spray does make my sex life more enjoyable. I last 2X longer that before and hardness is much better. I am going to try some jelly sample given by vendor.

My reviews shall follows soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuche95 View Post

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason33 View Post
Thank you Bro MensPlus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

This shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like Super-Man!
Quote:
Yup. This is my reviews. Hope you guys pardon for my poor English.

After weeks of going thru the reviews from bros here, i decided to give it a try. I manged to arrange for a pick up fast as it is near my workplace. I tried it out yesterday as me and my wife heading out for dinner. So I took the pill before heading out since bro told me to take before meal. Within half an hour my body heats up. My wife even asked me if I am alright. Hehe...i just told her weather a bit hot tonight.

Anyway to cut the story short, we went for a drink after dinner before heading home. I think the drink is making my wife a bit tipsy and horny. In the car, she became very touchy. So as you guys already guessed it, we cant wait to head home and fuck each other's brains out. Luckily with the pills, my dick is able to go for a few more rounds. My wife is very surprised as it has been a long time we fuck for few rounds. Normally I have to service her after 1 round.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1