The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Bro Fino,

Totally understand your professionalism.

FYI, You have my support more in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll88 View Post
Thanks bro for the FIELD REPORT on jena
Ps: thanks Bro for your information we will discuss on the towel matter to made improvements.
We had already told jena to trim her private sister hair ... For me , not an issue
Regarding of time break we had give out girl time to go for food. Totally Understand, Bro Fino
Sometime is because they want to save money and want to earn more so don't wanna go out..
I will talk to them about it..
Really appreciate your info, hope to serve you soon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 23-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Very very good FR. Looking forward to more, bro😉😄
Caring is Sharing Bro KOC88.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 23-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Bro Fino,

Totally understand your professionalism.

FYI, You have my support more in the near future.
Sometime girls want to save money, sometime girls want the customer to blanja them makan
Old 23-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fghinownow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too manky Fake stable...

SherbetClub is new. Don't know is real or fake? Anyone tried?
Old 23-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

I am keeping a collection of gals I bonk for memories' sake lol. Hence the pics attached.

Tried to book Gina but hehehe, she was fully booked today which was expected... damn!!!
Plan B implemented.
Secured a 2nd RTF slot for the pretty Jojo Titantiumbabes at 1415hrs.

Jojo greeted me with a bear hug and we enjoyed a long sloppy french in the walkway lol. She was not longer shy, after all, it was not our 1st time and there are not many ladies in the apartment anymore lol. 4 days no see, she looks simply gorgeous and so ready to fuck!!!

Today, she was dressed in a white lacy top. I love it!!!...As we frenched on her bed, I slipped my hands into her top and squeezed her neh neh really hard, she was steamed liao. Very soon, I took off her top and started toying with her small boobs. We were just like lovers having a afternoon rendezvous. From licks to sucking her boobs, Jojo kept moaning away whilst I was busy stimulating her pussy with her panties on lol. I think she buay tahan liao and actually I also buay tahan, my cock was already rock hard lol. After more foreplay, she started her BBBJ. She knew how I like to be sucked and she just went about her job whilst my middle finger was busy drilling her pussy. Sibei shiok lor. After about 8 to 10 mins, we switched to 69 and ate the daylights out of each other. Her juices was literally flowing and yes, she being short, allowed my hands to push her head down for DT. ALike previously, she gagged and choked several times. Yes I am a no good man lol. No complaints from her though, she is really very nice and demure, actually. After sextifying each other, capped on and we proceeded to make sweet love in this damp afternoon. Jojo started her riding at full throttle speed as I fondled her boobs and she repeatedly arched forward to offer me her tongue. Song song!!! Turned her over for a nice doggie as I felt on form today maybe the coming long weekend will give me more rest, so I went all out. I took aim and gave Jojo's little perky ass a good solid pounding and gently smacked on it like a naughty school girl. She loves it but please not too hard la lol. Finally, position changed to missionary, as we locked lips, I humped away and grabbed her boobs, I fucked her, she fucked me back!!!Before long, I unloaded....Super duper shiok!!!!!
2nd shot was almost a repetition of the 1st. During shower, we continued to raba away like a horny couple lol.

Most likely will RTF Jojo again next week if no suitable candidates pop out, Gina aside lol. As this is my 2nd RTF, Jojo's GFE and chemistry with me was simply top notch and gao gao to the moon, so please dont expect this immediately from her if you are 1st time customer to her. She needs to warm up maybe she has a slight ice queen persona. Other than that, Jojo is really a solid gem with a really pretty face. 90 mins and money well spent on her, I left a happy man. Miss her at your own loss, my humble advice...

Take this FR with a pinch of salt though
Lest my "brainless buddies??", lost Map and Markygal in Wechat Dome 1 continue to crap on me. Are they fuckin gay or what lol?, seems to be fond of calling out my nick in their shitty convo...anyways lol

Oh my, I did 4 FRs this week, oh yes, I made $5 x4, wow, $20, inching ever closer to being a millionaire liao lol. Which low IQ can ever think of that? Might as well ask for $100/2/90 lor like some jokers I heard of...

Happy bonking and happy long weekend, everyone.
Old 23-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

[/SIZE]
4 FR a week? you're our energizer bunny lei.... your standard is once a day

Old 23-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
4 FR a week? you're our energizer bunny lei.... your standard is once a day

Okok bro...i am eating raw eggs now for a asap recovery lol🤣
Old 23-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Caring is Sharing Bro KOC88.
Agree with u totally, Bro Masakarius😄
Old 23-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bros, write your FRs. Good also write, bad also write. So that bad FLs never come again. And good ones influence more good ones to come here.

Make SG the place for good FLs to benefit from the high customer volume. As long as the girl is horny, able to tahan the few weeks of tiring schedule and provide great service, the deserving bagful of money will be hers.
Totally agree with this. Especially the part on bad FLs that shows attitude with no service. By sharing bad FRs, no doubt the girls' bowl will be shattered because of it, but then again I think they deserved for what they are offering, since it is their decision to come here to work (Unless being forced to?). Bad FRs will help a lot of bros out to avoid bad experience, and in turn helps genuine OKTs to generate more income by having more and more people to explore Dome 1. Words spread when there are good thing, though it spread faster when its bad.

#MakeDome1GreatAgain

Just my humble opinion, peace
Old 23-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heydude43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cross my finger tried this SHERBETCLUB and got a gem first blood Strawberry

FR for Strawberry - First time Uni Gal For Tuition

Photo: 9.5/10 95% accurate and not so white as in pics
Body: 10/10 abit tall 168 to 170cm tall, sexy, smooth skin, no tattoo, poly student body
Boobs: perfect 10 light tan nipple and B+
French: Decline first but I tried to french
Pussy: 10 Freshness as recently deflowered by boyfriend and now taking revenge.
Reason: Needs money for tuition only 2 weeks stay
BBBJ: lousy as really dont know how to do so I guide her as teeth is scratching my dick.

Totally New and Green

All I can say is wow she is nice as this is the kind of gal I am looking for not photoshop. She is totally new and you need to guide her. First blood on me she just arrived yesterday. Dont expect good service as she is first time doing this and 1st time in SG. Pussy totally wet when I screw her. OKT is good and place is central hotel.

I seldom do FR but this gal is nice and not fake and she needs money for her ACCOUNTING degree tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by fghinownow View Post
Too manky Fake stable...

Old 23-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fghinownow View Post
Too manky Fake stable...

Body: 10/10 abit tall 168 to 170cm tall, sexy, smooth skin, no tattoo, poly student body
BBBJ: lousy as really dont know how to do so I guide her as teeth is scratching my dick.

Totally New and Green

All I can say is wow she is nice as this is the kind of gal I am looking for not photoshop. She is totally new and you need to guide her. First blood on me she just arrived yesterday. Dont expect good service as she is first time doing this and 1st time in SG. Pussy totally wet when I screw her. OKT is good and place is central hotel.

I seldom do FR but this gal is nice and not fake and she needs money for her ACCOUNTING degree tuition
Old 23-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Totally New and Green

Old 23-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
godfather07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Shirley last night from Bangkok Gems

Initially, was asking OKT if another girl was free, but she was fully booked and OKT recommended Shirley, saw that she was Taiwanese mixed Thai, so I thought what the heck, and went with it.

At first when I first saw her, she wasn't my type of girl. But to my surprise, last night's session with Shirley was one of the best I've ever had, even though she wasn't my type, but she really went all out to satisfy me. She does everything for you, from removing of clothes to even grabbing you a cup of water after the first shot. She's honestly a very nice girl, and will try her very best to make sure you're satisfied and happy. GFE gao until you literally feel like loved haha!

Looks: 7.5/10 (80% similar to pictures)
Boobs: 6/10 (Natural, but I'm a boobs kind of person)
Figure: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (1 word, shiok!)
Frenching : 8.5/10 (Quite aggressive)
Ass: 8/10 (Provides quite a good view from the back)
FJ: 7.5/10 (All in all, one of the best that I've had)
GFE: 10/10 (What made this session good was the chit chatting and her effort to please you, can really feel the sincerity from her)

Guys do take care of her, she's the very innocent kind of nice girl on the outside, but on bed she's a totally different person. Has strong Taiwan accent in her Mandarin, which I don't really like, but still can talk cock and joke around to make you enjoy the company.

Credits to the OKT as well, he goes the extra mile to take care of his girls and my last minute request!
Old 23-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Totally New and Green

Old 23-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Totally New and Green

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1