The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Exposed Donor Clones Zapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojana22 View Post
bro here is 1 proof this gang of ex-prisoners spread fake news about petain wl got std and transfer to them

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=639326

here are two articles for you to reading about this Wayne Lim Yen yew

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...d-coins-at-car

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/jai...-drink-can-car

This ex-prisoner wayne lim yen yew has 7 clones already know now
1) MrMuscleman
2) AhYewnara
3) WorriedGuy
4) Lao Er Ge
5) 242424
6) milffella
7) Gilengkiat

you can check their post history and think yourself

Zap u paedo
Old 02-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposed Donor Clones Zapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
you guys from fighting in petain can fight until the other sub section eh?
They are seeking justice here.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Bloody sick paedophile!!!! Worse than a rapist or molester! Deserve to be zapped back i wonder which idiot go support his points must be another paedophile.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Told you guys didnt believe now the truth is out. In between i more interested in their identity behind the screen. Balless fart paedo let me fuck your kother one more time in petain😂
Old 02-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 7
rojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMuscleman View Post
Told you guys didnt believe now the truth is out. In between i more interested in their identity behind the screen. Balless fart paedo let me fuck your kother one more time in petain😂
hi wayne lim yen yew, this news article should proof who you are

here are two articles for you to reading about this Wayne Lim Yen yew

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...d-coins-at-car

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/jai...-drink-can-car

Only your ex-prisoner clone and gang dont read and ignore facts, but you and your family got really highly promoted hehe
Old 02-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
you guys from fighting in petain can fight until the other sub section eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

Bros

I start this Thread to list out and exposed the Donor clones that recently zapped bros sis here ...

Please feel free to share ...

Kumsia

----------------------------------

Updated 28/06/2017

5 Exposed Donor Clones Zapper ...

Hope bros sis can share any other donor clones zapper caught and exposed

Big Huat Arh !!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNaSing View Post
DewNaSing..
cute arh..
likey likey arh..
Ah DewNaSing .... up you 11 Big Huat Arh !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

I REPEAT !!

I start this Thread to list out and exposed the Donor clones that recently zapped bros sis here ...

Kumsia

Big Huat Arh !!

Updated 28/06/2017

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro here is 1 proof this gang of ex-prisoners

This ex-prisoner wayne lim yen yew has 7 clones already know now
1) MrMuscleman
2) AhYewnara
3) WorriedGuy
4) Lao Er Ge
5) 242424
6) milffella
7) Gilengkiat

you can check their post history and think yourself
Ungrateful scum. I challenge you to complain to the moderator or Sam to confirm if I m a clone of the Wayne gang. Also if you dare say you not a clone of that paedo kitts1000
Old 02-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

I say ONE MORE TIME !!
I REPEAT !!!

Kumsia

Big Huat Arh !!

Updated 28/06/2017

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

rojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
Ungrateful scum. I challenge you to complain to the moderator or Sam to confirm if I m a clone of the Wayne gang. Also if you dare say you not a clone of that paedo kitts1000
i told you i am not clone of kitts1000, this wayne lim yen yew offended too many people here so i just want to fuck him upside down.

maybe you are not gang of wayne, which i cannot confirm but you can confirm.

wayne lim yen yew PMed me saying that recently he got support of his ex-prisoner gang here in sbf, and some gang member quite senior here, that is why he come out now and suddenly got several 10+ power Samster all side with him.

if you are not his prisoner gang member, then stay away from them
Old 02-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
i told you i am not clone of kitts1000, this wayne lim yen yew offended too many people here so i just want to fuck him upside down.

maybe you are not gang of wayne, which i cannot confirm but you can confirm.

wayne lim yen yew PMed me saying that recently he got support of his ex-prisoner gang here in sbf, and some gang member quite senior here, that is why he come out now and suddenly got several 10+ power Samster all side with him.

if you are not his prisoner gang member, then stay away from them
Bro can you take this elsewhere out of my thread ?
Please read my first post of this thread.
Kumsia.

Big Huat Arh !!

Last edited by Wu Song Jr; 02-09-2017 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Add words : Kumsia :D
Old 02-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
up u back bro
Old 02-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Zap u paedo
up u bro
Old 02-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro can you take this elsewhere out of my thread ?
Please read my first post of this thread.
Kumsia.
thanks bro, i believe you know all those things from the previous happening here. I dont want to post here initially but after saw them post some many rubbish here i just come and reply ...

I will not post those rubbish here anymore, maybe come here to see some great seducing pics hehe

happy long weekend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1