The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Warning to All Samsters Meeting Strangers in Bangkok

this is a consolidation of posts to warn others about the nefarious gang consisting of vbkk aka dtac, le0rio and Lim87 operating in bangkok. possibly ah beng secret society members engaging in vice activites. this is speculation on my part. up to readers to draw their own conclusions.

accuse me to be a clone of TonyCheong2 and affiliate of a s i a c h e o n g.com plus advertising on this forum without evidence. the reason they target me is because they suspect i am someone else who might be their competitor. if a service provider is lousy then boycott it. what has it got to do with me?

use of physical violence threat on me when i exposed them for who they are which is to freeload, peddle their stealth agent businesses (nightlife/girls/food shop) to unsuspecting samsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Ask around since u are so resourceful. When was the last time I met any new samsters/strangers from this forum?

I have made many good friends here in this forum as well as met al cheapos and double headed people. I have stopped meeting strangers for at least 1 year already. Reason ? Cos many expect to dig good info out of myself , without the slightest appreciation or even they do, and go ard backstabbing. Well u know yourself who u are. Just dun let me bump into u at my nightlife scene territory, I would very much have things to settle with u. I dun have to do the dirty work myself. For the nightscene in Bangkok like cowboy,nana,patpong, its very much work the likes of Geylang itself. Have fun in Bangkok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
wow just as i perceived what you guys are... a bunch of thuggish hooligans who threaten to use physical violence... if this allowed on this forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Why afraid if u did not do anything wrong ? U dare accept my invitation to talk face to face at thong Lor police station ( conference room )? I dare u only. Scared u no balls to appear only.

I will punch your face off in front of the Supt there just like how the gold shop owner punch the 70+ stupid liar farang in the school compound.

Leorio - please be my video man when I does that and help me circulate online. Thanks
after consulting boss sam this is what he advised me, "I'm afraid that Thailand is out of my jurisdiction. As long as you keep your identity secret there is no danger to you at all. Read the links in my signature and keep safe."

at first i thought boss sam will not reply me but he did respond promptly. you can read more of boss sam's tips at the end of this post. a timely reminder on how to lower your risks should you encounter gangsters and nefarious characters.

accuse me of impersonating someone without evidence.

accuse me of zapping them without evidence.

i have say what i want to say and shall ignore their unrelentless flamings. maybe humour them a bit if i am free.

Quote:
Boss Sam's signature

Tips for ALL samsters.

1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 07-11-2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Warning to All Samsters Meeting Strangers in Bangkok

Quote:
this is a consolidation of posts to warn others about the nefarious gang consisting of vbkk, le0rio and Lim87 operating in bangkok. possibly ah beng secret society members engaging in vice activites. this is speculation on my part. up to readers to draw their own conclusions.
Wow played so big.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Warning to All Samsters Meeting Strangers in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow played so big.
bro naemlo those gangsters threaten to use physical violence... i only use words...

whether they are real gangsters or just cyber gangsters is not my problem... my objective is to warn samsters about nefarious characters who peddle stealth agent businesses to unsuspecting samsters on this forum...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 25-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
this is a consolidation of posts to warn others about the nefarious gang consisting of vbkk, le0rio and Lim87 operating in bangkok. possibly ah beng secret society members engaging in vice activites. this is speculation on my part. up to readers to draw their own conclusions.

accuse me to be a clone of TonyCheong2 and affiliate of $$$$$$$$$$.com plus advertising in SBF without evidence. the reason they target me is because they suspect i am someone else who might be their competitor. if a service provider is lousy then boycott it. what has it got to do with me?

use of physical violence threat on me when i exposed them for who they are which is to freeload, peddle their stealth agent businesses (nightlife/girls/food shop) to unsuspecting samsters.

after consulting boss sam this is what he advised me, "I'm afraid that Thailand is out of my jurisdiction. As long as you keep your identity secret there is no danger to you at all. Read the links in my signature and keep safe."

at first i thought boss sam will not reply me but he did respond promptly. you can read more of boss sam's tips at the end of this post. a timely reminder on how to lower your risks should you encounter gangsters and nefarious characters.

accuse me of impersonating someone without evidence.

accuse me of zapping them without evidence.

i have say what i want to say and shall ignore their unrelentless flamings. maybe humour them a bit if i am free.
Fuyoh~ finally appear laew。。

1) posting a photo that doesn't belong to you and claim that is yours is already impersonate another person identity. Of course mostly samster know where the photo source come from and it belong to who.

2) come out meet then talk face to face lor? At Police Station meet up you scare wat?

3) $$$$$$$$$$.com this agency provide such a lousy service and overprice is just in my opinion and I share it at forum is no wrong wad~

3) secret society member? Then you need call SSB bo? Ppl target you becos your lanj*ao daiji. First yaya then now act like victim. Buey sian mae you. I know lar your business not good no money come Bkk come lar I buy ticket for you to meet and talk face to face settled it. Simi buey song misunderstanding settled it lor~. Hide behind monitor activate so many clone play zap zap for wat.

4) continue your drama to entertain samster ba also can help boost traffic. Btw your cheapskate market USD50 booking table fees this earning totally not my type of business and i not even interested so you think you are my competitor? Please lar~ I no need become stealth agent like you and earn that pathetic booking fees.
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 25-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow played so big.
Of course big lar~ play till use clone use ppl photo as avatar。。can play bigger somemore but that gu niang bo ball de lar。。
Old 25-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
dtac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro naemlo those gangsters threaten to use physical violence... i only use words...

whether they are real gangsters or just cyber gangsters is not my problem... my objective is to warn samsters about nefarious characters who peddle stealth agent businesses to unsuspecting samsters on this forum...
PM boss huh? So can I PM boss too , verify my identity with him with everything and that u are impersonating me with my WeChat moments / photos etc ? Does that result in a ban on your nick then? Maybe I should try.

Gangster? I dun gang up 3 on 1. I whack u 1on1. I asked u out to talk nicely. But u choose to play guniang behind the monitor. U come cowboy shout for my name. And wait. I anytime will entertain u. U see I'm kidding with u or not.

Your friends are laughing behind u. Who is the one with the stealth agent business here. We all know here. Who is god damn interested in such miserable comm, when everyone can just do some Google work and find their way ard in Bangkok. U can deny all u want. But u are making yourself look real silly in front of strangers/friends of yours. Why dun u use your real nick to reply?
Old 25-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Of course big lar~ play till use clone use ppl photo as avatar。。can play bigger somemore but that gu niang bo ball de lar。。
I use another nick but at least I admit I'm Vbkk. Lol. Boss sam also will know who is the shit stirrer seeing kelthai past postings. Tony huh tony , u either take Boss a bloody fool dun know what's going on? He can see all the mass zap by who? Etc. Cry now when u are the one who started everything first.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hello what u want huh. Accuse u of being clone, didn't u accuse me of being clone when i said hi to everyone. Den do u have evidence when u accused me of being a clone huh. Den when ppl shoot u, u not happy use ur fleet of clones to mass zap me. Mass zap ppl nvm den still leave those rude comments there.
Nobody is acting victim here, i think you are the one. You use your fleet of clones to zap me and scold me of course normal ppl reaction is to come and shoot u lar bo doh.
Accused u or zapping me, pls la dun come and act la. See the timing can know is clones liao and the rude comments there can tell is the same person liao. And i just came into the forum i dun think i offend anyone here. And i noticed u zap me again today, go ahead and zap all u want. U happy can le ok old bird.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Hello what u want huh. Accuse u of being clone, didn't u accuse me of being clone when i said hi to everyone. Den do u have evidence when u accused me of being a clone huh. Den when ppl shoot u, u not happy use ur fleet of clones to mass zap me. Mass zap ppl nvm den still leave those rude comments there.
Nobody is acting victim here, i think you are the one. You use your fleet of clones to zap me and scold me of course normal ppl reaction is to come and shoot u lar bo doh.
Accused u or zapping me, pls la dun come and act la. See the timing can know is clones liao. And i just came into the forum i dun think i offend anyone here. And i noticed u zap me again today, go ahead and zap all u want. U happy can le ok old bird.
Suddenly we all become secret society members! Tonight must go patpong buy some tattoo sticker to stick on. If not, people say we are toothless SS members.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

Eh since you no balls how about engage Naemlo service hold your hand come meet us.
Naemlo this kind of business you want do bo? Just hold his hand show him the way to SoiCowboy or Nana or ThongLo Police Station
Old 25-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Tony Cheong also known as owner of $$$$$$$$$$, where are you ? Please come out and claim ownership of the pathetic silly website of yours. Dun let bro kelthai get framed for being a stealth agent here. Why suddenly so quiet ? I thought u always the first to jump into thread when there's a chance to ? U need me to post more info of your overpriced overpromised ridiculous 1 man show?
Old 25-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Just hold his hand show him the way to SoiCowboy or Nana or ThongLo Police Station
As long as there is money to be made...
Old 25-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Anyone with good info/details of tonycheong2 , will be rewarded up to S$1000.

Anyone can provide details/fav hangout/address, will be rewarded S$2,000.

Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential. This is only between me and tonycheong2. He want to play , better dun hide. Hope your friends will standby u and not play u out. PM me, once verified the info, payment thru SG bank/thai Bank/PayPal or whatever they use in China. U have my word for it.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
But too bad he cant afford to pay USD1000 cos no 20customer this month, if you know who he is give him buddy buddy price。。is this consider promoting or tcssing?
Old 25-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyone with good info/details of tonycheong2 , will be rewarded up to S$1000.

Anyone can provide details/fav hangout/address, will be rewarded S$2,000.

Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential. This is only between me and tonycheong2. He want to play , better dun hide. Hope your friends will standby u and not play u out. PM me, once verified the info, payment thru SG bank/thai Bank/PayPal or whatever they use in China. U have my word for it.

Here's a chance for u then. Since business is slow for premium hold hand service. U dun have to feel sorry for him , because he can play such tricks here. Unless u are saying u condone such actions as a neutral samster / Friend of his. Then I got nothing to say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1