The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

does someone have experience with kapoo club in bangkok? please share your experience. thanks
Old 08-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I went to a few opposite Thong Lor bts i think. Also 2 at siam square. Nonthaburi a few there too. I might be looking at the wrong places hmmm.

Honestly so far i walk in to all the massage shops i didnt see any with services tagged at 1000+-2000+ for 2hrs. Its all 1hr for 300baht or 2 hr for 500baht kind. Can advise me how to spot those places you guys are talking about?
Suk Soi 24
Alight at BTS PhromPong and exit the staircase you will saw a NARAYA shop
Walk into that Soi and keep looking at the right hand side.
You will saw a small alley walk into it. Got shop name 201 Addict etc.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was inform by Sales of PIMP that PIMP will close from 1st January - 3rd January.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
Suk Soi 24
Alight at BTS PhromPong and exit the staircase you will saw a NARAYA shop
Walk into that Soi and keep looking at the right hand side.
You will saw a small alley walk into it. Got shop name 201 Addict etc.
Correction; the soi should be opposite Naraya Boutique, naraya is located on the right if you standing facing at soi 24/1.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
Was inform by Sales of PIMP that PIMP will close from 1st January - 3rd January.
1st and 2nd is their PH. Didn't know about 3rd

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 10-12-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Back to thermae, have one syt quoted me 3k ST, i dont want spoil the market hence rejected her.. Proceed to ask second option and also offered me 3k.. Wtf, just few day and many has raise to 3k.. Proceed to ask 3rd option, she offered to go club + ST for 2.5k.. Accepted but no clubbing as i was tired and hungry, very good FJ and good DFK, fair skin.. Tipped her some for her good FJ.

In conclusion - thermae still my favourite place.. but we must fight the senario prevent the girl jack the price to 3k and i will sure visit Badabing again... That girl is the best looking girl in this trip after scaned SC & nana
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up.
Most girls still adhere to standard rate of 2.5k for st. Some chios ones do hang up and sell for 3-4k for st. My chioest one ever only went for 2.5k. Usually these chios ones are quick to be brought away, especially by japs. U really have to be faster than them!
Old 10-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol just call them Japanese and Koreans... no one refers to Singaporeans as chicken rice kids, right?
Old 10-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
lol just call them Japanese and Koreans... no one refers to Singaporeans as chicken rice kids, right?
My suggested nicks for SG guys is Satayboys Frankly, I dun think there’s anything wrong wif giving nicks to other nationalities, as long as it stays within the conversations of the locals. Come on la, it’s not as if this is unique only to Singaporeans. Ang Mos oso stereotype & nicknamed all chinese as “Chinks”, the English oso nicknamed Pakistani as “Paki”, the PRC like to call Indians “阿星” & we all like to call PRCs as Ah Tiongs etc.I’m pretty sure they called us other names as well, which TBH, I dun mind. Giving nicks doesn’t mean disrespect, juz our local way of identifying ppl. If u think this stereotype, then pls name ppl frm one country that dun do that. No punts intended, Cheers
Old 10-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Around 9pm i went.. I am also picky person 5555... Me too like usually like those stand along the end...

Might be out of topic....
Want to share with bro here some photo i shot During the expo.. Will add more if I have more free time....

http://dropcanvas.com/bvibs?expand

Last edited by rahkshi007; 11-12-2017 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would recommend bros to stay around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas. Used to stay at Ratchada/Huay Kwang there but found that there are too many tiongs there nowadays. And if you want to travel to town area or sukhumvit by taxi or uber, the jams are a big headache both going and back.

Thonglor/Ekkamai are quiet places with many hipster cafes that you can explore or get your breakfast in the day. Thai local food is aplenty too along Soi 55, just dont go into those Jap/Thai fusion restaurant. If you want to travel to tourist places, it is all along the BTS line.

And for me at night, I can just walk to Nunglen/DnD/Funky for clubbing as I like clubs with thai bands rather than those full on EDM like Onyx. Overall, an area with affordable hotels that are quiet in the day with things to explore and eat and can travel easily to town for your shopping etc. Going back to hotel after a night of crazy drinking at those clubs in Thonglor also wont be chopped as taxi confirm turn on meter when the ride is just 3mins away.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMove4G View Post
Correction; the soi should be opposite Naraya Boutique, naraya is located on the right if you standing facing at soi 24/1.
Thanks i shall visit this place next month when i am there anymore good suggestions?
Old 11-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 maybe those are really authentic thai massage wor. Usually if got special service they will have album for you to see the girls leh. Or ask all girls come out sit at sofa or line up for u choose.

Tulip massage is directly under Thonglor BTS. Totally blackout tinted shop front. So you cannot see what's inside. Door open is a hair salon but at the counter you likely see a ladyboy or one not so young female and she will ask you what you want for massage.

555 sexy massage girls also like to throw eyes smile at you steal your heart.
This location also very convienient for me. I shall try to visit this place on my short trip next month. I should have enough bullets to fire cannons while i am there haha
Old 11-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yawarat, try it. It's Good
Old 11-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2000-3000 baht can get longtime in bkk nowadays?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1